Why Choose Discovery Oaks Academy?
What makes us different? Here at Discovery Oaks Academy, you will find that we offer unique and valuable benefits that will have a great impact on your child for years to come.
- Low student/teacher ratios. Our small class sizes allow for more individualized instruction and greater support for your child.
- Open and constant parent/teacher communication.
- Our literacy-based curriculum incorporates math, science, and social studies beginning in our preschool program.
- Foreign Language Curriculum includes Spanish, French, and German.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables offered daily at snack and lunch time. We promote healthy lifestyle choices that your child will learn to love.
- We offer many enrichment programs throughout the school year such as zumba, creative dance, foreign language, chess, and robotics.
- Teacher longevity: Many of our teachers have been part of the Discovery Oaks Academy Team for over 15 years. Their experience and dedication will ensure a quality education for your child.
- Extended Hours. We offer flexible hours to meet your schedule. The Academy is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Our After-School program is offered to Elementary students. We provide transportation from local Elementary Schools. In this program, we set time aside for homework support.
- Located on 5 acres of land, we offer a large outdoor playground area for your child.